April has been a craaaazy month for me! You can probably tell I’ve been slacking on the blog a bit but a) it’s been crunch time at work, b) one of my best friends got married and I was the Maid of Honor (see above), and c) I had to pack/donate/sell/throw out all my possessions As of tomorrow, I will be homeless until I fly out of the country for the big move! But don’t worry, I have a place to crash :)
I’m not gonna lie. The past two weeks had plenty of stress-eating involved and I’m ready to detox! I look forward to more time to devote to clean eating, food shopping, and cooking in May.
- Is this dogs-in-pantyhose trend for real? Can’t decide if this is NSFW or not.
- I may not eat celery too often but having an endless supply means Bloody Marys all day everyday.
- Any other Walking Dead fans out there? 33 things about our favorite show that make no sense. I LOL’ed at #14
- This blog has been all over the internet, so I guess I don’t have to tell you about Thug Kitchen. But I just did anyway. Eat like you give a fuck.
- It’s totally not the appropriate season for this, but I salivated all over my computer when I saw this Sweet Potato Bread.
One last thing….anyone going to be in NYC this weekend? I’ll be participating at this awesome bake sale at Brooklyn Flea. Click the banner below for more info. Also, check out the raffles. There are some awesome prizes!